Le siège de Géant

Le siège de Géant
Une merveille des monts Kabyè

jeudi 19 janvier 2012

DOWN THE ROADS

Depuis longtemps, il me trotte dans la tête le titre d'une chanson que j'aimerais écrire: DOWN THE ROADS. Ce matin, sous ma douche, j'ai mis un mot à côté d'un autre.
ça donne:

"Since the morning my boss layed me off
Since the evening my beloved sent me packing
Since the day the war threw me out of my country
I walk down down the roads
Douwn down the roads
Like thousand and thousand people
Jobless loveless dans homeless
Praying all the gods
Allah and Yehova, 
Bouda and Vaudou
Not to let me live  a while again
I worship eveil and dearth 
But I think I'm out of life
Out of dearth
And I still wander down the roads 
Down down the roads
Like thousand and thousand people 
Lifeless and dearthless down down the roads
Waiting for nothing to come
Lifeless and dearthless down the roads 
Down down down down the roads. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire